Western Refining Reaches New 52-Week High (WNR)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Western Refining (NYSE:WNR) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $24.22, above its previous 52-week high of $23.97 with 890,088 shares traded as of 12:20 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 2.1 million shares over the past 30 days. Western Refining has a market cap of $2.17 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are up 80% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Western Refining, Inc. operates as an independent crude oil refiner and marketer of refined products. The company operates in three segments: Refining Group, Wholesale Group, and Retail Group. The company has a P/E ratio of 32.8, below the average energy industry P/E ratio of 40.5 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV