General Mills Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (GIS)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for General Mills (NYSE:GIS) is tomorrow, July 6, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 33 cents per share. At a price of $39.04 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.4%. The average volume for General Mills has been 3.9 million shares per day over the past 30 days. General Mills has a market cap of $25.26 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and food & beverage industry. Shares are down 3.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. General Mills, Inc. manufactures and markets branded consumer foods worldwide. It also supplies branded and unbranded food products to the foodservice and commercial baking industries. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.6, equal to the average food & beverage industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV