At the ITS two-day final event in Trieste, Italy on Friday, July 13 th and Saturday, July 14 th, contestants will present their design entries to a panel of judges and winners will be announced in an awards ceremony for the event’s three competitions: ITS FASHION, ITS ACCESSORIES, and ITS JEWELRY.
About Avery Dennison Corporation
Avery Dennison RBIS, a global leader in apparel and footwear industry solutions, is a $1.5 billion division of Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY). Avery Dennison RBIS provides intelligent, creative and sustainable solutions to elevate brands and accelerate performance from design to retail store floor. The company’s industry leading, end-to-end solutions include innovative heat transfer technology, RFID and price management supply chain solutions and sustainable packaging services. Based in Framingham, Massachusetts, Avery Dennison RBIS, employs 20,000 in 50 countries. For more information, visit www.rbis.averydennison.com.
Avery Dennison helps make brands more inspiring and the world more intelligent. The company is a global leader in pressure-sensitive technology and materials and retail branding and information solutions. A Fortune 500 company with sales of $6 billion from continuing operations in 2011, Avery Dennison is based in Pasadena, California with employees in more than 60 countries. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV