Carlisle Companies Incorporated (NYSE:CSL) will be hosting ten active duty United States Marines and their spouses this weekend at the Coke Zero 400 at Daytona International Speedway. Carlisle is a sponsor for Brad Keselowski, who will be driving the Penske Racing No. 2 Miller Lite Dodge Charger in this Sprint Cup Series event. Brad is fresh off a win last weekend at Kentucky Speedway, his third win of 2012, which puts him in the lead for the most Sprint Cup wins this year. Carlisle supplies the wire harnesses and clutch friction products for the No. 2 Dodge. The Carlisle logo, which is typically prominently displayed on Brad’s car, will be replaced this weekend with the United States Marine Corp logo to honor the Marines in attendance that are representing U.S. Marines worldwide and those who have served before them.
This weekend the Marines and their guests will be treated to a dinner Friday night where they will be thanked for their dedication and service by David A. Roberts, Carlisle’s Chairman, President & CEO. The Marines will take part in race day activities which include pace car rides around Daytona International Speedway, a private meet and greet with Brad Keselowski, attendance at the drivers’ meeting, driver introductions and will be Carlisle’s guests of honor at the race.
Mr. Keselowski, long noted for his contributions to helping wounded servicemen and servicewomen, is excited to have the United States Marine Corps logo on his car this weekend. “It’s an honor to have the Marine Corps riding along with me on the most patriotic of days, the Fourth of July. These are the true heroes in my book. The freedoms they provide us allow us to drive racecars for a living. Hopefully we can celebrate with them in Victory Lane.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV