VANCOUVER, British Columbia, July 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Teryl Resources Corp. (TSX Venture Exchange: TRC.V, OTCBB: TRYLF) announces that pursuant to its news release dated June 25, 2012, it will purchase at market price up to 6,600,000 common shares, previously incorrectly stated by news release dated June 26, 2012 being 7,000,000 shares. The new amount is approximately 10% of its public float, by way of a normal course issuer bid through the facilities of the TSX Venture Exchange. Purchases pursuant to the bid will be made by RBC Dominion Securities Inc. on behalf of the Company. The bid will commence July 6, 2012 and will stay open for 12 months.
ABOUT TERYL RESOURCES
Teryl Resources Corp. symbol TRC.V TSX Venture – has several gold prospects in Alaska near the Kinross Fort Knox Mine, a 100% interest in the Westridge property (located near the Fort Knox mine); a 50% option on the Fish Creek property, adjacent to the Gil property. Teryl sold its 20% interest in the Gil property Fairbanks, Alaska, to date $2.5 million dollars has been received of the $15 million from the 1% NSR of the property, thereafter Teryl retains a 1/2 of 1% royalty for the life of the mine; a 10% net profit interest in the Stepovich claims, near the Fort Knox deposit; and a 40% interest in a silver property located in Northern B.C. adjacent to Silvercorp's silver lead zinc discovery, including a 10% NPI. Teryl has a small revenue interest in three producing oil and gas wells in Texas with Anadarko Petroleum as the operator. See www.terylresources.com website for more detailed information.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV