South Jersey Industries’ (NYSE:SJI) board of directors declared its regular dividend of $0.4025 per share for the third quarter of 2012. The dividend is payable October 2, 2012 to shareholders of record at the close of business September 10, 2012. This is SJI’s 61st consecutive year of paying dividends, reflecting the company’s commitment to a consistent, sustainable dividend.
South Jersey Industries (NYSE: SJI) is an energy services holding company. A member of the KLD Global Climate 100 Index, SJI offers solutions to global warming through renewable energy, clean technology and efficiency. South Jersey Gas, one of the fastest growing natural gas utilities in the nation, strongly advocates the efficient use of energy while safely and reliably delivering natural gas in southern New Jersey. South Jersey Energy Solutions, the parent of SJI’s non-regulated businesses, provides innovative, environmentally-friendly energy solutions that help customers control energy costs. South Jersey Energy acquires and markets natural gas and electricity for retail customers, and offers energy-related services. Marina Energy develops and operates on-site energy projects. South Jersey Resources Group provides wholesale commodity marketing and risk management services. South Jersey Energy Service Plus installs, maintains and services residential and commercial heating, air conditioning and water heating systems, services appliances, installs solar systems, provides plumbing services and performs energy audits. For more information about SJI and its subsidiaries, visit http://www.sjindustries.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV