TEL AVIV, Israel, July 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
InspireMD, Inc. (OTC BB: NSPR) (the "Company" or "InspireMD"), a medical device company focusing on the development and commercialization of its proprietary stent platform technology for use in patients with Acute Myocardial Infarctions, announced today that Craig Shore, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the 7 th Annual JMP Securities Healthcare Conference on July 12 th in New York City.
- Date: Thursday, July 12, 2012
- Time: 3 PM
- Location: Chelsea Room, The Peninsula Hotel, 700 5th Avenue, New York, NY.
About the JMP Securities Healthcare ConferenceThe 7 th Annual JMP Securities Healthcare Conference will take place at the Peninsula Hotel in New York, July 12 th - 13 th. This institutional investor forum will feature more than 100 publicly traded and privately held companies in the life sciences field. JMP Securities is a full-service investment bank that provides equity research, institutional brokerage and investment banking services to growth companies and their investors. The firm specializes in four broad growth industries: Technology, Healthcare, Financial Services and Real Estate. JMP's research department covers primarily small and mid-cap public companies Attendance at this event is restricted to clients of JMP Securities. For full event details and registration information, please click here: http://www.jmpg.com/jmpsecurities/about/conferences/. About InspireMD, Inc. InspireMD is a medical device company focusing on the development and commercialization of its proprietary stent system technology, MGuard ™. InspireMD intends to pursue applications of this technology in coronary, carotid and peripheral artery procedures. InspireMD's common stock is listed on the OTC BB under the ticker symbol "NSPR". About MGuard™ Coronary Stent MGuard™ combines a coronary stent merged with an embolic protection specifically designed for acute MI patients. The embolic protection is comprised of an ultra-thin polymer micron net that is integrated with the stent. The MGuard™ is designed to provide outstanding and lifelong embolic protection, without affecting deliverability. MGuard™ is CE Mark approved. Mesh-based protection is now recommended for use in the recent Guidelines of the Task force of Myocardial Revascularization of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV