Among other stocks making big moves:
â¿¿ Netflix jumped $9.68, or 13.5 percent, to $81.72 after the company said earlier this week that its online subscriber base was increasing.
â¿¿ Apple gained $10.53, or 1.76 percent, to $609.94, after The Wall Street Journal reported that the company is preparing to come out with a tablet computer with a screen smaller than the one its hugely popular iPad.
â¿¿ OraSure Technologies Inc. surged $1.26, or 10.4 percent, to $13.35 after the Food and Drug Administration approved the healthcare product company's in-home oral test for HIV, which will be sold in stores starting in October.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV