CALGARY, July 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Nexen Inc. (TSX, NYSE: NXY) will discuss its 2012 second quarter financial results in a conference call on Thursday, July 19, 2012 at 7:00 am Mountain Time following the release of the results at approximately 4:00 am Mountain Time.
Kevin Reinhart, interim President & CEO, and Una Power, interim CFO, will discuss the financial and operating results as well as Nexen's business strategy and future expectations.
Conference Call Details:
Date: Thursday, July 19, 2012 Time: 7:00 am Mountain Time ( 9:00 am Eastern Time)To listen to the conference call, please call one of the following: (647) 427-7450 ( Toronto) (888) 231-8191 (North American toll-free) 0 (800) 051-7107 (UK toll-free) We invite you to visit our website at www.nexeninc.com to listen to a live webcast of the conference call. The webcast will be archived under the Investors section of our website. A replay of the call will be available for two weeks starting at 10:00 am Mountain Time, July 19 by calling (416) 849-0833 ( Toronto) or (855) 859-2056 (toll-free), passcode 94675938. Nexen Inc. is an independent, Canadian-based global energy company, listed on the Toronto and New York stock exchanges under the symbol NXY. We are focused on three growth strategies: oil sands and shale gas in Western Canada and conventional exploration and development primarily in the North Sea, offshore West Africa and deepwater Gulf of Mexico. We add value for shareholders through successful full-cycle oil and gas exploration and development, and leadership in ethics, integrity, governance and environmental stewardship. SOURCE Nexen Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV