VAN BUREN, Ark., July 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- USA Truck, Inc. (NASDAQ:USAK) announced that Anheuser-Busch has recognized USA Truck with its Truckload Carrier of the Year (high volume) award for 2011.
Van Buren, Ark.-based USA Truck transported more than 22,000 loads for Anheuser-Busch in 2011. USA Truck has a strong presence at all 12 Anheuser-Busch brewing locations nationwide and was cited for providing reliable service through strict trailer pool compliance and consistent on-time pickup.
Anheuser-Busch also commended USA Truck for its prompt customer service response and issue resolution, and praised the carrier for providing pop-up fleet capacity on short notice in the Southeast to assist with Anheuser-Busch's spring shipping requirements in 2011." USA Truck is always very proud to receive recognition from our customers," said Jaimey Malone, Vice President of Sales for USA Truck. "We appreciate the partnership we have with Anheuser-Busch, and we are thankful for this recognition of the customer service we provide." USA Truck is a dry van truckload carrier transporting general commodities via our General Freight and Dedicated Freight service offerings. We transport commodities throughout the continental United States and into and out of portions of Canada. We also transport general commodities into and out of Mexico by allowing through-trailer service from our terminal in Laredo, Texas. Our Strategic Capacity Solutions and Intermodal operating segments provide customized transportation solutions using our technology and multiple modes of transportation including our assets and the assets of our partner carriers. This press release and related information will be available to interested parties at our web site, http://www.usa-truck.com under the "News Releases" tab of the "Investors" menu.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV