HOUSTON, July 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Core Laboratories (NYSE: CLB) will broadcast its second quarter 2012 conference call over the Internet at 07:30 a.m. CDT on July 19, 2012.
David Demshur, CEO, Richard Bergmark, CFO, and Monty Davis, COO, will discuss financial and operating results. An earnings press release will be issued after market close on July 18th and may be accessed through the Company's website at www.corelab.com.
To participate in the live webcast, simply log on to www.corelab.com at least fifteen minutes prior to the start of the call. For those who are not available to listen to the live webcast, a Podcast will be available immediately following the conference call and a replay will be available on Core's website shortly after the call which will remain on the site for 10 days.To listen to the conference call via telephone, please contact Elizabeth Blanchard at 713-328-2110 for the dial-in number. Core Laboratories N.V. ( www.corelab.com) is a leading provider of proprietary and patented reservoir description, production enhancement, and reservoir management services used to optimize petroleum reservoir performance. The Company has over 70 offices in more than 50 countries and is located in every major oil-producing province in the world. SOURCE Core Laboratories N.V.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV