INDIANAPOLIS, July 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- On Thursday, July 12, 2012, Emmis Communications (Nasdaq: EMMS) will host a conference call to discuss first-quarter earnings. Emmis Chairman/Chief Executive Officer Jeff Smulyan and Chief Financial Officer/Chief Operating Officer Patrick Walsh will host the call.
Based on feedback the company has received, we are asking for questions to be submitted via email before and during the call. After opening comments from Smulyan and Walsh, we will respond to questions submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To access the first-quarter earnings conference call, please dial in at 1-517-623-4891.
DATE/TIME: Thursday, July 12, 2012Eastern 9 a.m.Central 8 a.m.Mountain 7 a.m.Pacific 6 a.m. CALL NAME/PASSCODE: Emmis MODERATORS: Jeff Smulyan, Patrick Walsh PLEASE NOTE: To facilitate call entry, we recommend that you place your call five minutes before the scheduled start time. CALL PLAYBACK: A digital playback of the call will be available until 5 p.m. on Sunday, August 12 by dialing 203-369-1821. No passcode. SOURCE Emmis Communications
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV