UDR, Inc. (NYSE: UDR), announced today that it will release its second quarter 2012 financial results on Monday, July 30, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight time. A conference call will be held on Monday, July 30, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight time. The conference call will be open to the public.
During the conference call, company officers will review second quarter performance, discuss recent events, and conduct a question-and-answer period. The question-and-answer period will be limited to registered financial analysts. All other participants will have listen-only capability.
To participate in the telephone conference call:
|Dial in at least five minutes prior to start time.|
|Conference ID: 4549991|
|Conference Call Playback:|
The playback can be accessed through August 30, 2012.Webcast: The conference call will also be available on UDR's website at www.udr.com. To listen to a live broadcast, go to the site at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time in order to register, download and install any necessary audio software. A replay of the call will also be available for 30 days on UDR's website. Full Text of the Earnings Report and Supplemental Data
Internet -- The full text of the earnings report and supplemental data will be available immediately following the earnings release to the wire services on July 30, 2012 at the UDR web site, www.udr.com.
Mail -- For those without Internet access, the second quarter 2012 earnings release will be available by mail or fax, on request. To receive a copy, please call UDR Investor Relations at 720-348-7762.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV