Questar Corp. (NYSE:STR) will host a teleconference and webcast to discuss second-quarter 2012 results beginning at 9:30 a.m. ET (7:30 a.m. MT) on Thursday, July 26, 2012. Ronald W. Jibson, Questar chairman, president and CEO, and Kevin W. Hadlock, executive vice president and CFO, will comment on Questar’s second-quarter performance. Questar plans to issue its second-quarter 2012 earnings release Wednesday, July 25, 2012, after the market closes.
Interested persons may listen to the webcast online at the Questar website, www.questar.com. A podcast will also be available for download following the webcast at www.questar.com. A replay of the teleconference will be available on the website, accessed by clicking on Investors>News, Events & Presentations>Calendar. A telephone audio replay will be available from July 26-29, 2012, by calling (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406 and then pressing 43180249.
Questar Corporation is a Rockies-based integrated natural gas company with an enterprise value of about $4.9 billion. Its subsidiaries include:
- Questar Gas Company—a regulated natural gas distribution utility serving more than 900,000 homes and businesses in Utah, Wyoming and Idaho;
- Wexpro Company—which develops and produces natural gas on behalf of Questar Gas Company’s utility customers;
- Questar Pipeline Company—which operates interstate natural gas pipelines and storage facilities in the western United States.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV