NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Equifax (NYSE:EFX) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $48.04, above its previous 52-week high of $48.03 with 328,314 shares traded as of 12:10 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 939,500 shares over the past 30 days. Equifax has a market cap of $5.61 billion and is part of the financial sector and financial services industry. Shares are up 20.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Equifax Inc. collects, organizes, and manages various financial, demographic, employment, and marketing information solutions for businesses and consumers. The company's U.S. The company has a P/E ratio of 23.4, above the average financial services industry P/E ratio of 23.3 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about EFX
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV