The consumer tech giant expects to hold its quarterly conference call at 2 p.m. PT on the same day, according to a note posted on the investor relations section of the Apple Web site.
TheStreet plans to be live blogging the results, with investors keen to see the company continue its run of strong numbers.
Apple has confirmed its third-quarter earnings date.
Apple reported an exceptional second-quarter profit earlier this year, boosted by massive iPhone sales
Investors, however, will be closely monitoring Apple's third-quarter results for signs of an iPhone slowdown ahead of the iPhone 5 launch, which is expected later this year.Aside from iPhones, the June quarter marks the first full quarter of new iPad sales after the March launch of Apple's next-generation tablet. Last month Apple also unveiled a host of new hardware and software at its Worldwide Developers' Conference (WWDC), including a retina display MacBook Pro and the new iOS 6 operating system. Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters are looking for Apple to report third-quarter revenue of $37.33 billion and earnings of $10.33 a share, compared to $28.57 billion and $7.79 a share in the year-ago quarter. Apple shares rose 1.14% to $599.37 on Tuesday. The stock, which is up nearly 48% so far this year, hit $600 earlier in the session for the first time since April 27. -- Written by James Rogers in New York. Follow @jamesjrogers >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out our new tech blog, Tech Trends. Follow TheStreet Tech on your wireless devices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV