Hess Corporation (NYSE: HES) announced today that it will hold a conference call on Wednesday, July 25, at 10 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time to discuss its second quarter 2012 earnings release.
To phone into the conference call, parties in the United States should dial 1-866-783-2145 and enter the pass code 88370373 after 9:45 a.m. Outside the United States, parties should dial 1-857-350-1604 and enter the pass code 88370373. This conference call will also be accessible by webcast at www.hess.com (audio only).
A replay of the conference call will be available from July 25 through August 8, 2012 by dialing 1-888-286-8010 and entering the pass code 37297559. Outside the United States, parties should dial 1-617-801-6888 and enter the pass code 37297559.
Hess Corporation, with headquarters in New York, is a global integrated energy company engaged in the exploration, production, purchase, transportation and sale of crude oil and natural gas, as well as the production and sale of refined petroleum products. More information on Hess Corporation is available at www.hess.com.Forward Looking Statements Certain statements in this conference call may constitute "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 21E of the United States Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, and Section 27A of the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended. Forward-looking statements are subject to known and unknown risks and uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such statements, including, without limitation, uncertainties inherent in the measurement and interpretation of geological, geophysical and other technical data.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV