The New Royal Overture Folding Door Series, Which Can Accommodate A Maximum Opening Of 288 Inches And Features A Slim-line Welded Sash, Provides Easy Access To Exterior Living And The Feeling Of Wide Open Space. (Photo: Business Wire)
Royal Building Products today announced the commercial launch of its new Royal Overture Folding Door™ Series. Overture Folding Doors are available for residential and commercial applications and can accommodate a maximum width of 288 inches and a maximum height of 120 inches. When fully retracted, Overture Folding Doors provide easy access to exterior living and a great feeling of wide open space.
The Royal Overture Folding Door Series offers multi-panel configurations for maximum design options and is available in a variety of Royal Bond™ Spectra-Coat™ colors to complement virtually any decor.
“The Royal Overture Folding Door™ Series continues our tradition of designing innovative, high-performing patio door solutions,” said Mark Fanelli, vice president and general manager of Royal’s Window & Door Profiles business. “Overture’s slim-line welded sash is an exciting innovation because it maximizes the viewing area. Overture makes it easier than ever to bring the beauty of the outside into a living space.”
The Overture Folding Door Series features an all-vinyl frame with aluminum reinforcement that is suitable for nearly any climate. The sash has been designed to use the most common insulated glass configurations (up to 1 3/8-inch triple glazing). The Overture Folding Door Series meets the most stringent energy codes in the industry with an R-value of 6; it also is ENERGY STAR ® qualified, demonstrating superior energy efficiency and reliability.Enhanced security is provided by three-point locking hardware as well as independent locking systems on every other panel. The high-quality hardware is designed to provide years of maintenance-free and virtually effortless operation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV