BALTIMORE (Stockpickr) -- It doesn't matter which side of the political aisle you sit on -- one way or the other, the Supreme Court's Obamacare ruling on Thursday has big implications for the country as a whole.
And, no surprise, it's got big implications for a handful of health care stocks. Today, I want to show you five that are breaking out as a reaction to the news.
On Thursday, the Supreme Court ruled 5 to 4 to uphold the individual mandate in President Obama's Affordable Care Act. It's a controversial law, and the Supreme Court's decision is equally controversial, but I'm not here to talk politics. Instead, I'm more interested in the trading opportunities that are coming out of the ruling.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV