ATLANTA, July 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Home Depot®, the world's largest home improvement retailer, today announced it is expanding its appliance brands to include Whirlpool, Electrolux and Frigidaire in a limited number of stores and on homedepot.com.
The appliances will be available through the company's Depot Direct delivery network and available to be ordered in all U.S. stores. Depot Direct includes more than 3,000 appliances delivered and installed to the customer's home within 1-5 days of purchase. Appliance purchases through Depot Direct include free delivery and haul away.
"We are dedicated to offering the widest selection and assortment of top brands to our customers and this expansion helps us deliver on that commitment," said Craig Menear, executive vice president for Merchandising. "We are always looking for ways to improve the shopping experience for customers."The Home Depot is the world's largest home improvement specialty retailer, with 2,254 retail stores in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, 10 Canadian provinces, Mexico and China. In fiscal 2011, The Home Depot had sales of $70.4 billion and earnings of $3.9 billion. The Company employs more than 300,000 associates. The Home Depot's stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HD) and is included in the Dow Jones industrial average and Standard & Poor's 500 index . SOURCE The Home Depot
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV