SHANGHAI, July 3, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- China Precision Steel Inc. (NASDAQ: CPSL), a niche precision steel processing company principally engaged in producing and selling high precision cold-rolled steel products, announced that it held its 2012 Annual General Meeting of Stockholders (the "AGM") at 10:00 am on June 29, 2012 ( 10:00 pm EDT on June 28, 2012), in Hong Kong. Each of the proposals submitted for shareholder approval, as set out in the Company's definitive Proxy Statement filed on May 5, 2012, was approved.
Specifically, the shareholders:
- reelected Ms. Leada Tak Tai Li, Mr. Hai Sheng Chen, Mr. Tung Kuen Tsui, Mr. Che Kin Lui, and Mr. David Peter Wong as members of the Board of Directors of the Company;
- ratified the selection by the Audit Committee of Moore Stephens as the Company's independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2012; and
- approved the amendment of the Company's amended and restated articles of incorporation to effect a reverse split of the Company's common stock at a ratio of between 1-for-5 and 1-for-25, to be determined by the Company's Board of Directors on or before August 31, 2012.
About China Precision Steel
China Precision Steel, Inc. is a niche precision steel processing company principally engaged in the production and sale of high precision, cold-rolled steel products and provides value added services such as heat treatment and cutting medium and high carbon, hot-rolled steel strips. China Precision Steel's high precision, ultra-thin, high strength (7.5 mm to 0.05 mm) cold-rolled steel products are mainly used in the production of automotive components, food packaging materials, saw blades and textile needles. The Company primarily sells to manufacturers in the People's Republic of China and is expanding into overseas markets such as Nigeria, Thailand, Indonesia and the Philippines. China Precision Steel was incorporated in 2002 and is headquartered in Sheung Wan, Hong Kong. Additional information can be found at the Company's website http://chinaprecisionsteelinc.com.Contact Information:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV