Camelot Seals The Deal At Cannes
UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif., July 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Camelot Entertainment Group, Inc. (OTC: CMGR) ("Camelot") announced today that Camelot Distribution Group ("CDG") closed multiple deals on their titles at Cannes' Marche du Film, the world's most prestigious film market in Cannes, France.
CDG kicked off Cannes with a sale to Splendid, a German Distributor, who acquired the sci-fi adventure SCAVENGERS, starring Sean Patrick Flanery ( Boondock Saints, Saw 3D: The Final Chapter). CDG also closed deals with AT Entertainment in Japan for its sultry drama WEBDULTRY and the horror comedy YOU CAN'T KILL STEPHEN KING. Klockworx, also from Japan, picked up PRIVACY, a cyber thriller. In addition, deals were signed for A WARRIOR'S HEART in Spain, WEBDULTRY and PRIVACY in Australia and multiple agreements are expected to close for many of the titles in UK, Germany, U.S, France, Israel, and Russia.
" Cannes was great this year," said President of Distribution Jessica Kelly. "Distributors are buying, and we have great product to sell. The screenings were filled, the response from buyers was encouraging and the sales atmosphere was very robust."
During the market, Camelot screened the NY Times Critics' Pick THE DISH AND THE SPOON, starring Greta Gerwig ( Greenburg, Arthur), who, betrayed by her husband, strikes up a magical friendship with a teenage drifter; PRIVACY, a college student who hacks into a mobile phone leading him down a path of murder; National Lampoon's SNIPPED, starring Andrew McCarthy and Jonathan Silverman (The Weekend at Bernie's duo), about a guy who goes under the knife and wakes up anything but a man; THE UNDERSTUDY, a story about an unsuccessful actress who lands an understudy role that allows her talent to outshine the star; and YOU CAN'T KILL STEPHEN KING, a horror comedy based on killings straight out of Stephen King novels.ABOUT CAMELOT ENTERTAINMENT
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV