BEIJING, July 3, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Huaneng Power International, Inc. ("HPI", the "Company") (NYSE: HNP; HKEx: 902; SSE: 600011) today announced that the Huaneng Tongxiang Gas-Fired Co-generation Project (of which the Company owns a 95% interest, the "Project") had been recently approved by Zhejiang Provincial Development and Reform Commission.
The Project will build two sets of 200MW class combined cycle gas turbine cogeneration units with an estimated dynamic investment of RMB1.488 billion, of which 20% will be project capital to be contributed by the Company and New Town Development and Construction Co., Ltd. of the Linhang Economic Area of Tongxiang, Zhejiang. The remaining investment will be funded from bank loans.
About the Company
The Company is one of China's largest listed power producers with controlled generation capacity of 60,395 MW and equity-based generation capacity of 55,370 MW. The power plants of the Company are located in 19 provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions in China. The Company also has a wholly-owned power company in Singapore.For enquiries, please contact: Huaneng Power International, Inc. Ms. MENG Jing / Ms. ZHAO Lin Tel: +86-10-6608-6765 / +86-10-6322-6596 Fax: +86-10-6641-2321 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wonderful Sky Financial Group Limited Mr. Hon Fung / Ms. Yolanda Wang / M s. Sharon Xie / Ms. Sharon Lau Tel: +852-2851-1038Fax: +852-2865-1638Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Huaneng Power International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV