Teledyne Technologies Incorporated (NYSE:TDY) announced today that its subsidiary, Teledyne RD Instruments, Inc. (“Teledyne RDI”), has completed the acquisition of BlueView Technologies, Inc. (“BlueView”). BlueView, located in Seattle, Wash., provides compact forward-looking imaging sonar, microbathymetry systems and 3D scanning sonar. The acquired company will now operate under the name Teledyne BlueView, Inc. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Teledyne Technologies is a leading provider of sophisticated instrumentation, digital imaging products and software, aerospace and defense electronics, and engineered systems. Teledyne Technologies’ operations are primarily located in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and Mexico. For more information, visit Teledyne Technologies’ website at www.teledyne.com.
Forward-Looking Statements Cautionary Notice
This press release contains forward-looking statements, as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, relating to a recent acquisition of a company. Actual results could differ materially from these forward-looking statements. Many factors, including the ability of Teledyne RDI and BlueView to achieve anticipated synergies, as well as market and economic conditions beyond either company’s control, could change anticipated results.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV