Guidance Software Inc. (NASDAQ:GUID), the World Leader in Digital Investigations™, today announced it has signed an agreement with Network Value Components, Ltd. to distribute its EnCase software in Japan.
NVC will sell, install and support Guidance Software products to enterprise, government, service provider and law enforcement customers in Japan, including:
- EnCase Enterprise - the market leading remote forensic solution enables internal investigation and incident response teams with the capability to conduct discreet, cost-effective investigations over the network with no disruption to employees.
- EnCase Cybersecurity - the endpoint incident response and data auditing software solution designed to reduce costs and complexities associated with the incident response process and reduce the risk of exposing sensitive data to loss or theft.
- EnCase eDiscovery - the market leading e-discovery software that provides everything from legal hold to first pass review and significantly reduces legal risk and cost with a unified, judicially accepted solution.
“Today’s digital investigations landscape continues to evolve, requiring ever more visibility, capability and breadth,” said Frank Coggrave, vice president of EMEA and APAC, Guidance Software. “We are pleased to partner with NVC in Japan to provide customers with complete digital investigation capabilities.”
“NVC chose EnCase to further enhance its digital investigations and security offerings,” said Susumu Watanabe, President and CEO of NVC. “EnCase, coupled with FireEye MPS that NVC has already been selling, now allows NVC to deploy solutions that both detect malware on the network and trigger an instant forensic collection and investigation of the end points that are the target of the malware.”The combined offering is available immediately from NVC. Network Value Components Network Value Components, Ltd. is a pioneer network integrator in Japan. It supports all network needs, supplying apparatus, development, consultation, setup, maintenance and more. Partners include Arista Networks, Aruba Networks Array Networks FireEye Fortinet Scality, Vidyo and VSS Monitoring. For more information, visit http://www.nvc.co.jp/. About Guidance Software, Inc. Guidance Software is recognized worldwide as the industry leader in digital investigative solutions. Its EnCase® platform, with more than 40,000 licenses distributed worldwide, provides the foundation for government, corporate and law enforcement organizations to conduct thorough, network-enabled, and court-validated computer investigations of any kind, such as responding to e-discovery requests, conducting internal investigations, responding to regulatory inquiries or performing data and compliance auditing - all while maintaining the integrity of the data. The EnCase Enterprise platform is used by numerous Federal Civilian and Defense agencies, more than 65 of the Fortune 100, and thousands attend Guidance Software's renowned training programs annually. For more information about Guidance Software, visit www.guidancesoftware.com. EnCase®, EnScript®, FastBloc®, EnCE®, EnCEP®, CaseCentral®, CaseCentral eDiscovery Cloud® Guidance Software™ and Tableau™ are registered trademarks or trademarks owned by Guidance Software in the United States and other jurisdictions and may not be used without prior written permission. All other trademarks and copyrights referenced in this press release are the property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV