NEW YORK, July 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- LivePerson, Inc. (NASDAQ: LPSN), a provider of real-time engagement solutions that increase conversions and improve the customer experience, today announced the launch of an EU Cookie Application, a helpful tool for companies seeking to quickly and easily deliver information about the cookies used on their websites to their visitors. The application is available as a free add-on to LP Marketer, a powerful real-time data-driven personalization tool that enables the delivery of dynamic content with minimal IT involvement.
New privacy standards and regulations are increasingly requiring website operators to provide consumers with greater notice, information and choice regarding cookies and similar tracking technologies. To help, LivePerson has created an EU Cookie Application add-on for LP Marketer to allow companies to provide their web visitors with more information about the cookies used on their websites. In addition, the application can dynamically provide language-specific and browser-specific links to instructions for easily disabling cookies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV