Ryan & Maniskas, LLP Announces Investigation Of Lone Pine Resources, Inc.
Ryan & Maniskas, LLP ( www.rmclasslaw.com/cases/lpr) has commenced an investigation into potential securities law violations by certain officers of Lone Pine Resources, Inc. (“Lone Pine” or the “Company”) (NYSE: LPR) and several underwriting investment banks for possible violations of the federal securities laws in connection with the Company’s May 26, 2011 Initial Public Offering (the ”IPO”).
Lone Pine shareholders who purchased shares of Lone Pine between May 26, 2011 and August 2, 2011 should contact Richard A. Maniskas, Esquire at 877-316-3218 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this investigation.
On August 2, 2011, Lone Pine disclosed that its financial results for the second quarter of 2011 were "negatively affected by a sales pipeline disruption in the Evi area in late April  that required volumes to be trucked to market" and that the "Evi area was impacted by a large forest fire in Mid-May ." As a result of this news, the Company's stock plummeted over the next several days and closed at $9.21 per share on August 11, 2011, a decline of approximately 30%.
If you purchased Lone Pine shares and would like to learn more about these claims or if you wish to discuss these matters and have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights, contact Richard A. Maniskas, Esquire toll-free: (877) 316-3218 or visit: www.rmclasslaw.com/cases/lpr. You may also email Mr. Maniskas at email@example.com. For more information about class action cases in general, please visit our website: www.rmclasslaw.com.Ryan & Maniskas, LLP is a national shareholder litigation firm. Ryan & Maniskas, LLP is devoted to protecting the interests of individual and institutional investors in shareholder actions in state and federal courts nationwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV