LAS VEGAS, July 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Las Vegas - After enjoying a 25 year career with TPC (NYSE: TPC) Executive Vice President of TPC and CEO of the Building Groups, Mark A. Caspers is leaving to begin his own venture, Caspers Construction Company, LLC. Mark is leaving under amicable terms with Tutor Perini Corporation.
Notable recent project's built under Mr. Caspers supervision include MGM CityCenter and The Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada, as well as the recently completed Aqueduct Casino in Queens, New York. Caspers brings a wealth of large project experience as well as a history of delivering projects on time and on budget over the past 25 years.
SOURCE Caspers Construction Company, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV