LAS VEGAS, July 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Las Vegas - After enjoying a 25 year career with TPC (NYSE: TPC) Executive Vice President of TPC and CEO of the Building Groups, Mark A. Caspers is leaving to begin his own venture, Caspers Construction Company, LLC. Mark is leaving under amicable terms with Tutor Perini Corporation.
Notable recent project's built under Mr. Caspers supervision include MGM CityCenter and The Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada, as well as the recently completed Aqueduct Casino in Queens, New York. Caspers brings a wealth of large project experience as well as a history of delivering projects on time and on budget over the past 25 years.
SOURCE Caspers Construction Company, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV