Maxim Integrated Products
Integrated circuit maker Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM) is another name that I see likely to hike payouts in the next quarter. The firm's dividend currently stands at 22 cents per quarter -- that's a 3.53% yield. Even though Maxim's payout puts it on the high end for a technology firm, the company looks ready to hike its payout in the next quarter or so.
Maxim's bread and butter is analog circuits, which help to process analog signals. For that reason, Maxim is a big manufacturer of mobile phone components and other communications hardware, as well as a big maker of power management chips. Maxim's chip design experience gives it a big advantage in the industry. As OEMs look for suppliers that can conform a chip to their applications, specialized firms such as Maxim offer solutions that less savvy or customized chipmakers can't.>>20 Smaller Stocks With Growing Dividends Financially, Maxim is in stellar shape, with a deep net cash position on its balance sheet and an income statement that's shown stair-step top- and bottom-line growth since 2009. For income investors looking for tech exposure, you could do a whole lot worse than Maxim.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV