Ameriprise Financial (AMP) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1%. By the end of trading, Ameriprise Financial fell 27 cents (-0.5%) to $51.99 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.4 million shares of Ameriprise Financial exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $51.73-$52.60 after having opened the day at $52.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.26. Other company's within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Mesa Royalty (MTR), down 11.8%, Penson Worldwide (PNSN), down 8.4%, Security National Financial Corporation (SNFCA), down 5.7%, and China Ceramics (CCCL), down 4.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Ameriprise Financial Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about AMP
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV