Jacobs Engineering Group (JEC) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Jacobs Engineering Group fell 21 cents (-0.6%) to $37.65 on light volume. Throughout the day, 771,701 shares of Jacobs Engineering Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $37.40-$38.11 after having opened the day at $37.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.86. Other company's within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Rainmaker Systems (RMKR), down 10.7%, Opentable (OPEN), down 9.3%, China Distance Education Holdings (DL), down 8.1%, and General Employment (JOB), down 8.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Jacobs Engineering Group Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about JEC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV