Henry Schein Inc. (HSIC): Today's Featured Wholesale Winner
Henry Schein (HSIC) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2%. By the end of trading, Henry Schein rose 42 cents (0.5%) to $78.91 on average volume. Throughout the day, 404,129 shares of Henry Schein exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 532,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $78.45-$79.33 after having opened the day at $79.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $78.49. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Brightpoint (CELL), up 66.5%, Longwei Petroleum Investment Holding Limite (LPH), up 15.8%, Chindex International (CHDX), up 12%, and Amcon Distributing Company (DIT), up 6.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Henry Schein Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV