Telefonica Brasil S.A. (VIV): Today's Featured Telecommunications Winner
Telefonica Brasil S.A (VIV) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Telefonica Brasil S.A rose 92 cents (3.7%) to $25.66 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.4 million shares of Telefonica Brasil S.A exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $24.78-$25.69 after having opened the day at $24.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.74. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: Alaska Communications Systems Group (ALSK), up 15.2%, RIT Technologies (RITT), up 13.8%, TeleCommunication Systems (TSYS), up 13%, and Iteris (ITI), up 11%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Telefonica Brasil S.A Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV