Stericycle Incorporated (SRCL): Today's Featured Industrial Goods Winner
Stericycle Incorporated (SRCL) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Stericycle Incorporated rose 89 cents (1%) to $92.56 on average volume. Throughout the day, 485,560 shares of Stericycle Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 460,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $91.53-$92.96 after having opened the day at $91.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $91.67. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Eastern (EML), up 18.8%, India Globalization Capital (IGC), up 12.6%, Wowjoint Holdings (BWOW), up 12.5%, and Active Power (ACPW), up 8.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Stericycle Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV