YOKNEAM, Israel, July 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Syneron Medical Ltd. (NASDAQ: ELOS), www.syneron.com, the global leader in medical aesthetic products and technology, announced today that it has received United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) clearance for elos Plus™, a next generation multi-platform system featuring the Company's proprietary elos technology. The FDA clearance for elos Plus™ follows on the recent international launch in Europe and Asia.
"The vision for the elos Plus™ was to bring to market the most comprehensive multi-platform system that out-delivers the competition in performance, reliability and scalability," said Louis P. Scafuri, Chief Executive Officer at Syneron. "Our new system was designed to grow with any size practice and caters to a diverse patient population. It has the capacity to deliver a full range of aesthetic treatments and is equipped with the most advanced features for optimum speed, safety and performance. We believe elos Plus™ will appeal to a broad range of customers and allow them to customize their investment to meet the demand of their individual practice."
The new elos Plus™ leverages the Company's proprietary elos® technology of optical energy and bi-polar radiofrequency to provide safe and efficacious treatments. This state-of-the-art system is customizable or upgradable utilizing a full range of up to eight in-demand aesthetic applicators, which also includes the Company's globally successful Sublative™ and Sublime™ applications. The intuitive fifteen-inch touch screen offers unparalleled ease-of-use through its simple but powerful guided treatment modes for all applications. The system is also equipped with the most popular features from recent Syneron models such as the proprietary Active Dermal Monitoring™, Intelligent Feedback System™ (IFS) and Sublative iD™, making elos Plus™ the new workhorse for any aesthetic practice.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV