ATLANTA, July 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Rollins, Inc., a premier North American consumer and commercial services company (NYSE Ticker Symbol – ROL), announced today share repurchases for the second quarter of 2012 totaling 713,781 shares of its $1 par value common stock at a weighted average price of $21.06 per share with a total of 781,781 shares repurchased year-to-date. In total, 298,183 additional shares may be purchased under previously approved programs by the Board of Directors. The program does not have an expiration date.
Rollins, Inc. is a premier North American consumer and commercial services company. Through its wholly owned subsidiaries, Orkin LLC., HomeTeam Pest Defense, Western Pest Services, Orkin Canada, The Industrial Fumigant Company, Waltham Services LLC., Crane Pest Control and Trutech LLC., the Company provides essential pest control services and protection against termite damage, rodents and insects to more than 2 million customers in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America, the Caribbean, the Middle East, Asia, the Mediterranean, Europe and Africa from more than 500 locations. You can learn more about our subsidiaries by visiting our web sites at www.orkin.com, www.pestdefense.com, www.westernpest.com, www.orkincanada.ca, www.indfumco.com, www.walthamservices.com, www.cranepestcontrol.com, www.trutechinc.com and www.rollins.com. You can also find this and other news releases at www.rollins.com by accessing the news releases button.
CAUTION CONCERNING FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS
Statements in this press release regarding potential repurchases of Company common stock are forward looking statements within the meaning of the Private securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The timing and amount of future stock repurchases are subject to a number of uncertainties, including market conditions, the Company's liquidity and financial position, and applicable laws and regulations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV