PHILADELPHIA, July 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- FMC Corporation (NYSE:FMC) today announced a revised schedule for its second quarter 2012 earnings release and webcast conference call:
- Earnings Release: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, after the stock market close via PR Newswire and FMC Corporation's website at: www.fmc.com.
- Webcast Conference Call: Wednesday, August 1, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. ET. The live call is open to the public via Internet broadcast and telephone.
Internet broadcast: www.fmc.com Passcode: FMC Dial-in telephone numbers:U.S. / Canada: (800) 230-1093International: (612) 234-9959Conference ID # 226243
- Webcast Conference Call Replay: Available via the internet and telephone from 12:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday, August 1, 2012, until Saturday, September 1, 2012.
Internet replay: www.fmc.com U.S. / Canada telephone number: (800) 475-6701International telephone number: (320) 365-3844Enter Conference ID # 226243
FMC Corporation is a diversified chemical company serving agricultural, industrial and consumer markets globally for more than a century with innovative solutions, applications and quality products. In 2011, FMC had annual sales of approximately $3.4 billion. The company employs approximately 5,000 people throughout the world, and operates its businesses in three segments: Agricultural Products, Specialty Chemicals and Industrial Chemicals. For more information, visit www.FMC.com.
Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Act of 1995: Statements in this news release that are forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties concerning specific factors described in FMC Corporation's 2011 Form 10-K and other SEC filings. Such information contained herein represents management's best judgment as of the date hereof based on information currently available. FMC Corporation does not intend to update this information and disclaims any legal obligation to the contrary. Historical information is not necessarily indicative of future performance.SOURCE FMC Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV