PHILADELPHIA, July 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- FMC Corporation (NYSE:FMC) today announced a revised schedule for its second quarter 2012 earnings release and webcast conference call:
- Earnings Release: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, after the stock market close via PR Newswire and FMC Corporation's website at: www.fmc.com.
- Webcast Conference Call: Wednesday, August 1, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. ET. The live call is open to the public via Internet broadcast and telephone.
Internet broadcast: www.fmc.com Passcode: FMC
Dial-in telephone numbers:U.S. / Canada: (800) 230-1093International: (612) 234-9959Conference ID # 226243
- Webcast Conference Call Replay: Available via the internet and telephone from 12:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday, August 1, 2012, until Saturday, September 1, 2012.
Internet replay: www.fmc.com U.S. / Canada telephone number: (800) 475-6701International telephone number: (320) 365-3844Enter Conference ID # 226243
FMC Corporation is a diversified chemical company serving agricultural, industrial and consumer markets globally for more than a century with innovative solutions, applications and quality products. In 2011, FMC had annual sales of approximately $3.4 billion. The company employs approximately 5,000 people throughout the world, and operates its businesses in three segments: Agricultural Products, Specialty Chemicals and Industrial Chemicals. For more information, visit www.FMC.com.
Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Act of 1995: Statements in this news release that are forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties concerning specific factors described in FMC Corporation's 2011 Form 10-K and other SEC filings. Such information contained herein represents management's best judgment as of the date hereof based on information currently available. FMC Corporation does not intend to update this information and disclaims any legal obligation to the contrary. Historical information is not necessarily indicative of future performance.SOURCE FMC Corporation
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts