Willis Group Holdings plc (NYSE:WSH), the global insurance broker, will announce its earnings for the second quarter ending June 30, 2012 after the market closes on Wednesday, August 1, 2012. The Willis earnings release will be available in the Investor Relations section of the company's website, www.willis.com.
On Thursday, August 2, 2012, at 8:00 AM, Eastern Time, Joe Plumeri, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Willis Group Holdings, will host a conference call to discuss the company's results and business trends. Interested parties may access the conference call by dialing (866) 803-2143 (domestic) or +1 (210) 795-1098 (international) with a passcode of ‘WILLIS’. Media and individuals will be in a listen-only mode. Participants are asked to dial in a few minutes prior to the call to register for the event.
The conference call will also be webcast live through the Willis website. Interested parties should go to the Investor Relations section of the company's website to register for the webcast.
A replay of the call will be available through September 3, 2012 at 5:00 PM, Eastern Time, by calling (800) 216-3051 (domestic) or + 1 (402) 220-3759 (international) with no passcode, or by accessing the website.About Willis Willis Group Holdings plc is a leading global insurance broker. Through its subsidiaries, Willis develops and delivers professional insurance, reinsurance, risk management, financial and human resource consulting and actuarial services to corporations, public entities and institutions around the world. Willis has more than 400 offices in nearly 120 countries, with a global team of approximately 17,000 Associates serving clients in virtually every part of the world. Additional information on Willis may be found at www.willis.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV