About EQT Midstream Partners:
EQT Midstream Partners, LP is a growth-oriented master limited partnership formed by EQT Corporation to own, operate, acquire and develop midstream assets in the Appalachian basin. We provide midstream services to EQT Corporation and third-party companies through our two primary assets: Equitrans Transmission and Storage System, and Equitrans Gathering System. We have a 700 mile FERC-regulated, interstate pipeline system and more than 2,100 miles of FERC-regulated, low-pressure gathering lines.
Visit EQT Midstream Partners, LP at www.eqtmidstreampartners.com.
Cautionary StatementsDisclosures in this press release contain certain forward-looking statements. Statements that do not relate strictly to historical or current facts are forward-looking. These statements involve risks and uncertainties including, among others, the risk factors described in the Partnership’s Securities and Exchange Commission filings. Accordingly, investors should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements as a prediction of actual results.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV