- a change to the definition of Consolidated Operational Restructuring Costs to allow for additional add backs to Adjusted EBITDA up to the lesser of $15,000,000 or the Unused Maximum Consolidated Capital Expenditure Amount (as defined in the amendment) annually through 2015;
- a small increase to the maximum leverage ratio covenant for the period beginning the third quarter of 2012 through the fourth quarter of 2013;
- a change to the definition of Leverage Ratio to permit the netting of up to $25,000,000 of surplus unrestricted cash and cash equivalents held by certain of its foreign subsidiaries against total gross debt, subject to certain limitations;
- an extended time period, until one year after the effective date of the amendment, in which the Company would owe a 1% prepayment premium in the event the Company refinanced its obligations under the credit facility at lower interest rates; and
- a 0.75% interest rate increase on the term loans for eighteen months.
Xerium Technologies Announces Credit Facility Amendment
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.