The Board of Directors of Sovran Self Storage, Inc. (NYSE:SSS), a self storage real estate investment trust (REIT), announced today the Company’s quarterly dividend of $0.45 per share of common stock. The annualized dividend of Sovran Self Storage, Inc. is $1.80 per share which, based on today’s opening share price, equates to an annual rate of approximately 3.6%. The dividend will be paid on July 26, 2012 to Shareholders of record on July 12, 2012.
About Sovran Self Storage, Inc.
Sovran Self Storage, Inc. is a self-administered and self-managed equity
REIT that is in the business of acquiring and managing self
facilities. The Company operates 451 storage facilities in
twenty-six states under the name "Uncle Bob's Self Storage"
For more information visit
like us on
or follow us on
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV