The Board of Directors of Sovran Self Storage, Inc. (NYSE:SSS), a self storage real estate investment trust (REIT), announced today the Company’s quarterly dividend of $0.45 per share of common stock. The annualized dividend of Sovran Self Storage, Inc. is $1.80 per share which, based on today’s opening share price, equates to an annual rate of approximately 3.6%. The dividend will be paid on July 26, 2012 to Shareholders of record on July 12, 2012.
About Sovran Self Storage, Inc.
Sovran Self Storage, Inc. is a self-administered and self-managed equity
REIT that is in the business of acquiring and managing self
facilities. The Company operates 451 storage facilities in
twenty-six states under the name "Uncle Bob's Self Storage"
For more information visit
like us on
or follow us on
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV