The old story goes that a Hobart Manufacturing executive's wife coined the name in 1915, telling the exec, "I don't care what you call it, this is the best kitchen aid I ever had." The KitchenAid brand appeared four years later, but didn't pick up steam until it appeared in multiple colors in 1955. Now more than 40 colors are produced by 700 workers at the KitchenAid factory in Greenville, Ohio. They're still a wedding industry staple and easily the heaviest, most durable appliance in most American kitchens. The company, now a Whirlpool (WHR) brand, has since branched into other areas of the kitchen, but the familiar outline of its popular mixer is still what springs to mind when someone asks for a KitchenAid.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV