- SAT (CIT and VAT) Filings - No variance in revenues reported under US GAAP.
- SAIC Income Statement Filings - On a consolidated income statement basis, there is no difference in revenues, and net income has a 1.1% or less difference between the US GAAP and the PRC financial statements and tax filings.
- SAIC Balance Sheet Filings - On a consolidated balance sheet basis, there is a less than 1% difference in total assets, total liabilities and total stockholders' equity between the US GAAP and the PRC financial statements and tax filings.
Longwei Petroleum Announces Completion Of Tax Reconciliation Report By Independent Auditors
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.