Bank of the Ozarks, Inc. (NASDAQ: OZRK) announced its Board of Directors has approved a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.13 per common share payable July 20, 2012 to shareholders of record as of July 13, 2012. The dividend of $0.13 per share represents an increase of $0.01 per share, or 8.3%, over the dividend paid in the previous quarter. The Company has increased its quarterly dividend in ten of the last eleven quarters, including the past eight consecutive quarters.
Bank of the Ozarks, Inc. is a bank holding company with $3.84 billion in total assets as of March 31, 2012 and trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol “OZRK.” The Company owns a state-chartered subsidiary bank that conducts banking operations through 115 offices in Arkansas, Georgia, Texas, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina and Alabama. The Company may be contacted at (501) 978-2265 or P.O. Box 8811, Little Rock, Arkansas 72231-8811. The Company’s website is: www.bankozarks.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV