SXC Health Solutions
SXC Health Solutions (SXCI) is a provider of pharmacy benefit management services and healthcare information technology solutions to the healthcare benefit management industry. This stock is trading up 2.5% at $101.72 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 971,000Average Volume: 1.2 million Volume % Change: 65%. >>5 Rocket Stocks Worth Buying in July From a technical perspective, SXCI is ripping higher here with decent volume. This move has briefly pushed SXCI into breakout territory, since shares bumped above some near-term overhead resistance at $103.97. At last check, SXCI has hit an intraday high of $104.79 and volume is just a bit below its three-month average action of 1.2 million shares. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if SXCI is trending above $103.97 and its daily high of $104.79 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 1.2 million shares as bullish. Look for SXCI to sustain a move or close above those levels to signal it wants to go higher.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV