Align Technology (ALGN) designs, manufactures and markets a system of clear aligner therapy, intra-oral scanners and computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing digital services used in dentistry, orthodontics, and dental records storage. This stock is trading up 2.8% at $34.49 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 985,000Average Volume: 1 million Volume % Change: 56% >>6 Oversold Stocks Ready to Bounce Higher From a technical perspective, ALGN is jumping higher here with decent volume. This move is quickly pushing the stock within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once ALGN takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $35.15 with high volume. Traders should look for long-biased trades if ALGN can sustain a move or close above $35.15 with volume that's near or above 1 million shares. At last check, ALGN has hit an intraday high of $34.86 and volume is just a big below its three-month average action. If that breakout triggers soon, then ALGN has a great chance of continuing its uptrend towards $40.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV