Homeowners Choice (HCII) is a property and casualty insurance holding company. This stock is trading up 4.4% at $18.40 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 188,000Average Volume: 149,131 Volume % Change: 93% >>5 Financial Stocks Ready for Bigger Dividends From a technical perspective, HCII is ripping higher here with above-average volume. This move has pushed HCII into breakout territory since the stock has taken out its previous 52-week high of $17.47 with strong volume. Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades as long as HCII is trending above $17.47 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 149,131 shares as bullish. If HCII can hold its trend above $17.47, then this stock should hit $20 to $23 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV