Innospec (IOSP) develops, manufactures, blends and markets fuel additives, personal care and fragrance products and other specialty chemicals. This stock is trading up 2% at $30.23 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 148,000Average Volume: 139,609 Volume % Change: 100% >>5 Stocks Poised for Breakouts From a technical perspective, IOSP is moving modestly higher here on above average volume. This move follows some recent momentum for IOSP after the stock ripped back above both its 50-day and 200-day moving averageswith heavy volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades as long as IOSP doesn't trade below today's low of $29.70 with high volume. If IOSP can continue to trend above today's low with solid volume, then this stock has a good chance of hitting its next significant overhead resistance levels at $31.79 to $32.46 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV