eHealth (EHTH) offers Internet-based health insurance agency services for individuals, families and small businesses in the U.S., as well as technology licensing and Internet advertising services. This stock is trading up 2.9% at $16.59 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 200,000Average Volume: 114,606 Volume % Change: 182% >>3 Health Care Stocks to Trade (or Not) From a technical perspective, EHTH is ripping higher here back above its 50-day moving average of $16.51 with above average volume. In fact, this stock has seen a number of recent trading sessions register monster upside volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades as long as EHTH maintains its trend above the 50-day with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 114,606 shares as bullish. If we continue to see that action, then look for EHTH to re-test and possibly take out its May high of $17.92 soon.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV