DENVER, July 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Prospect Global Resources Inc. (NASDAQ: PGRX), announced today that its common shares have commenced trading on The NASDAQ Capital Market under the ticker PGRX. Prospect Global Resources is a Denver based company engaged in the exploration and development of a large, high-quality potash deposit located in the Holbrook Basin of Eastern Arizona.
"We are thrilled to welcome Prospect Global Resources to our family of listed companies in the resource space," said Bob McCooey, Senior Vice President, Global Corporate Client Group, NASDAQ OMX. "NASDAQ is committed to help increase Prospect's visibility in the trading and investment communities. We look forward to our partnership."
With the exception of historical matters, the matters discussed in this press release include forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from projections or estimates contained herein. Such forward-looking statements include statements regarding future sales of common stock and the use of proceeds from such sales. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from projections or estimates include, among others, potash prices, economic and market conditions, as well as the additional risks described in our filings with the SEC, including our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended March 31, 2012, as amended. Most of these factors are beyond the company's ability to predict or control. The forward looking statements are made as of the date hereof and, except as required under applicable securities legislation, the company does not assume any obligation to update any forward-looking statements. Readers are cautioned not to put undue reliance on forward-looking statements.
SOURCE Prospect Global Resources Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV